Working for Newcross is more than just a job
As a Care Assistant in Redruth and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be assisting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, washing, making up beds, social integration activities and any other services required.
Since our first launch, 23 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.25, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support for when times get tough
With Flexi Pay, you are able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What you'll need
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.