Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom
Up to £12.94/hr
Are you looking for a job that allows you to make a difference?As a Care Assistant in Redruth and the surrounds, you’ll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds, social activities and any other services required. You’ll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
What's in it for you?
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Competitive hourly rates, with a guaranteed minimum of hours and flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
This role requiresYou’ll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. We’ll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you’ll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
Healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
Apply now and you can start within a week!