Are you looking for new care worker opportunities in Redruth? Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants in Redruth and is offering a competitive rate of £14.25 p/hr, including holiday pay. This is a rewarding nursing role in which you'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments in your area. Did you know you can go from candidate to an active and earning employee is just 48 hours?
If you were already working for Newcross Healthcare in Redruth, this is how your Care Assistant experience would have been put to use on your most recent shift:
- Supporting service users with all personal care tasks and clinical needs
- Assisting nurses and other members of the health and social care worker team
- Ensuring that the care you deliver to service users supports their care plans
To apply for this Care Assistant position paying a rate of £14.25 p/hr including holiday pay, you will need a minimum of three months' healthcare assistant experience in a similar role, possibly in the NHS. You should ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, although we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle is desirable too, but not required.
In return for your expertise and inclusive approach, working as a Care Assistant, you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates, with a guaranteed minimum of hours and flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Help Newcross Healthcare support key care workers - please apply now for this Care Assistant job in Redruth!
We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. Could you help us make a difference?