Rugby, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Up to £12.49 p/h
We are looking for carers like you!As a Care Assistant in Rugby and the surrounds, you’ll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with a range of daily living activities. These include personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services that are required.
Flexi Pay!Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the exclusive opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
You’ll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You’ll need a minimum of 3 months of caregiving experience and be armed with evidence of situations in which you’ve displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you’ll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.