We are seeking healthcare professionals just like you to join the Newcross team!
As a Care Assistant in Rugby and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. No two days will be the same, and you'll have plenty of opportunity to learn new skills along the way.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of caregiving experience and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
Access instant pay!
At Newcross, we appreciate that last minute expenses can be stressful so we have introduced the Flexi Pay app feature. With Flexi Pay you are able to withdraw up to 50% of your wage immediately after finishing your shift. Say goodbye to waiting for pay day to come around!
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it