Do you have what it takes to provide exceptional care? Then we need you!
Join Newcross today as a Care Assistant in Rugby and the surrounding areas. You'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. You'll join a team of health and social care professionals, aiding our service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional tasks that will enable our service users to live independent and fulfilling lives.
This is a rewarding role with the flexibility to work various shift patterns that suit your busy schedule. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest.
You'll be a real people person, with a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience from within the past 3 years in the UK. You'll be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need experience in moving and handling and personal care.
The right to work in the UK is a requirement. Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
Why join Newcross?
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Flexible shift patterns, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Free ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app and mental health support
Healthcare staff have the option to instantly receive up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts - even on weekends and bank holidays! Flexi Pay can be found on the HealthForceGo app.