Do you want to make a difference?
As a Care Assistant in Saltash, Plymouth, Callington and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be providing support with personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. You'll form part of a team of health and social care workers.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.