Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Up to £13.19/hr
Join our team today!As a Care Assistant in Scarborough and the surrounds, you’ll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. Your responsibilities will include assisting our service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we’ll match you with the most suitable shifts.
Healthcare staff are able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our innovative app.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
You’ll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You will need the right to live and work in the UK.
On top of your clinical experience, we’ll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply today and you can start within a week!