Care Assistant - Senior HCA shifts
Are you looking to enhance your care career?
Newcross Healthcare is hiring dedicated and experienced Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants to provide care and support to our service users living in Leicester, Hinckley and the surrounds.
Become A Newcross Care Assistant
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive care and support at all times in line with their needs and personal care tasks. Tasks will vary but will include personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services required.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will work similarly to a Care Assistant but will have a number of additional responsibilities. You will be expected to have a deeper knowledge of the caring role and be comfortable leading a team of carers.
Same Day Pay
Do you find unexpected costs effect your life? Newcross Healthcare can remove some of the stresses of last minute expenses by offering you Flexi Pay! Our app feature allows you to withdraw 'same day pay' for up to 50% of the value of your shift.
Simply digitally submit your timesheet and you can choose when you withdraw your pay! Weekends and bank holidays are also included.
Free Training Programmes
At Newcross we want to offer our staff every opportunity to upskill and develop in their new role. We want to invest in our staff and commit to the continual development of our team. Earn training credits as you work and exchange them to be enrolled in a variety of different free training programs.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
We Offer You:
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Salary of up to £15.10/hr including holiday pay for Senior Care Assistant shifts
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
The local team - Our friendly Leicester branch are based in Grange Business Park, just off the M1!
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for? Apply now!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.