Care Assistant: Senior HCA Shifts
We are looking for carers like you to join our Newcross team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants & Senior Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Hamilton, Coatbridge, Wishaw, Blantyre and the surrounding areas of South Lanarkshire.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive high-quality care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will have a deeper knowledge and understanding of the caring role which will enable you to effectively lead a team of carers if needed.
You will provide assistance with personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed in both of these roles.
- Salary of up to £12.37/hr for Healthcare Assistant shifts
- Salary of up to £17.32/hr for Senior Healthcare Assistant shifts
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible hours available with the opportunity to work night, weekend and weekday shifts
- Specialist free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available within high street retailers nationwide
This new and exclusive app feature allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- SVQ3 in Health and Social Care with medication certificate to take Senior HCA shifts
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!