Care Assistant: Senior HCA Shifts
Change lives with us!
As a Care Assistant or Senior Care Assistant in Hamilton, Coatbridge, Wishaw, Blantyre and the surrounding areas of South Lanarkshire, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 healthcare professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
- Salary of up to £12.66/hr for Healthcare Assistant shifts
- Salary of up to £17.72/hr for Senior Healthcare Assistant shifts
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Flexi Pay allows our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays through our app!
What you'll need
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement. You'll need a SVQ3 in Health and Social Care with medication certificate to take Senior HCA shifts. You'll need to be SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team.
Apply today and you can start within a week!