Care Assistant: Senior HCA Shifts
Tired of feeling like you're just a number to your current employer?
As a Care Assistant or Senior Care Assistant in Hamilton, Coatbridge, Wishaw, Blantyre and the surrounding areas of South Lanarkshire, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, including assisting service users with clinical needs, social activities, meal times and any additional day-to-day tasks. The ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy.
If you'd like a role that feels like more than 'just a job', then Newcross is the place for you.
Why join us?
- Salary of up to £12.94/hr for Healthcare Assistant shifts
- Salary of up to £18.11/hr for Senior Healthcare Assistant shifts
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app: part-time, full-time, night and day shifts
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Free uniform and PVG
Healthcare staff can instantly receive up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts when they submit their timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Weekends and bank holidays are included.
Ready to apply?
Providing outstanding care is a rewarding experience, here's what we're looking for:
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- SSSC registration (or commit to registering when joining us)
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo
We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.