Care Assistant: Senior HCA Shifts
Join Newcross and change lives!
As a Care Assistant or Senior Care Assistant in Hamilton, Coatbridge, Wishaw, Blantyre and the surrounding areas of South Lanarkshire, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You will work alongside healthcare professionals to assist with personal care tasks, meal preparation, social integration and any additional duties needed.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day.
What you'll need
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years, plus moving and handling and personal care experience. You must have SSSC registration, or commit to registering when joining the team. Senior Care Assistants will also need an SVQ3 in Health and Social Care with a medication certificate to join us.
The right to work in the UK is required and you will need a smart device with internet access to use our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
- Salary of up to £12.94/hr for Healthcare Assistant shifts
- Salary of up to £18.11/hr for Senior Healthcare Assistant shifts
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Free uniform and PVG
Immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts when you need it (even on weekends and bank holidays)! Flexi Pay is available when you submit your timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.