Become an invaluable member of our care team
Newcross Healthcare is recruiting caring and dedicated Care Assistants to care and assist our service users living across Shrewsbury, Ellesmere, Gobowen, Church Stretton, Minsterley, Baschurch and the surrounding areas of Shropshire.
About the role
As a Care Assistant, you will be providing expert care to our residents with a variety of activities designed to allow them to live as independently as possible.
These activities could include: personal care, toileting, helping clients to move around the home and serving meals.
Your local team
Our Shrewsbury branch are based in Global House within Shrewsbury Business Park, accessible by car and bus
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What do we offer?
- Salary of up to £12.47 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* 'Perks at Work' scheme which gives you discounts in major UK retailers.
* Flexible hours to suit your existing needs across weekday, night and weekend shifts.
* Flexi Pay - This service provides you unmatched flexibility to choose when you get paid. Combined with digital timesheets & timecards, there is no need to wait for payday to come around.
Would you like to join us?
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
Our applicants have now access to video interviewing, rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.