Our Shrewsbury branch are based in Global House within Shrewsbury Business Park, accessible by car and bus
Newcross Healthcare wants you!
Newcross Healthcare is recruiting motivated Care Assistants to care and assist our service users living across Shrewsbury, Ellesmere, Gobowen, Church Stretton, Minsterley, Baschurch and the surrounding areas of Shropshire.
What do we offer?
- Salary of up to £12.47 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay
- Perks at Work - exclusive discounts
- Free ongoing training progammes
- Flexible working hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
In the role as Care Assistant, you might be involved with a variety of care duties such as, personal care, observing, monitoring and recording patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respitrations and weight.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
A feature completely unique to Newcross, one that provides you unmatched flexibility to choose when you get paid. Combined with digital timesheets & timecards, there is no need to wait for payday to come around. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
'Perks at Work' scheme which gives you discounts in major UK retailers.
Flexible hours to suit your existing needs across weekday, night and weekend shifts.
Ongoing Training Programmes, free with credits earned whilst working, to help broaden your skillset. These include topics like BSL, Makaton, Safeguarding and much more.
Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
Join us today!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.