Help make a difference today!
As a Care Assistant in Shrewsbury, Ellesmere, Gobowen, Church Stretton, Minsterley, Baschurch, you'll have the opportunity to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals. You'll work alongside a group of health and social care professionals, assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans, and getting them involved in social activities.
You don't have to worry about being out of pocket, because with Flexi Pay you can instantly withdraw up to 50% of your shifts value at any given time. Simply use our app, HealthForceGo (this includes weekends and bank holidays).
What we ask for
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You must be a real people's person and have the ability to make people around you smile, especially our service users.
Perks at Newcross
- Salary of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night, and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Access to free DBS check and uniform