If you have care worker or support work experience and you live in South Devon, we want to hear from you! Newcross Healthcare is looking for part-time Care Assistants to work in Sidmouth, Seaton, Axminster, Ottery St Mary and the surrounding areas, and the role comes with a competitive pay rate of £13.19 per hour including holiday pay.
If you were currently up and running in this community care assistant job, here are some things you would have done last week:
* Carried out aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing and dressing.
* Perform light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming and changing bed linens.
* Kept records on all charts (feeding, activity, etc.) and followed patients care plans
To apply for this Care Assistants role, you will need a minimum of three months experience in a similar position (perhaps in the NHS). You will require a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, along with the right to live and work in the UK. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts. Access to your vehicle (with full driving license) is desirable, too.
In return for your skills and commitment, as a Care Assistant, you will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
* Free ongoing training opportunities via e-Learning
You will also have access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
Keen to get working in this Care Worker care job? Apply for this Care Assistant job in South Devon today!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.