Do you want to become a part of something bigger?
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Care Assistant in St Austell, St Blazey, Roche, St Dennis, Lostwithiel, St Stephens and the surrounds, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds, social activities and any additional services that are required.
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
- A competitive remuneration of £14.25 per hour, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is a dedicated HealthForceGo® app feature that gives you the option to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!