Do you want to change someone's life?
As a Care Assistant in St Austell, St Blazey, Roche, St Dennis, Lostwithiel, St Stephens and surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting our service users with a range of daily living tasks including personal care, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
Since our first launch, 24 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
Choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our innovative app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration of £12.94 per hour, including holiday pay
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours
- Instant pay with our Flexi Pay system
- Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing training through e-learning and in-house training
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
What you'll need
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months of paid experience under your belt, along with experience of moving and handling and personal care. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.