Your local branch are based in Lemon Street, near Truro Cathedral and just a short distance from Truro train station.
Are you a carer looking to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living in St Austell, St Blazey, Roche, St Dennis, Lostwithiel, St Stephens and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to our service users with various important daily living activities. You will assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our innovative HealthForceGo® app enables healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Work with Newcross!
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekend, night and weekday shifts available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available across high street retailers
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work and with various topics to choose from
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £14.25 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.