Are you ready to get in the driver's seat of your career in care?
As a Care Assistant in St Austell, St Blazey, Roche, St Dennis, Lostwithiel, St Stephens and surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in a supportive health and social care team to support with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical needs, social integration activities, washing, meal preparation and any other services needed.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
- A competitive remuneration of £12.94 per hour, including holiday pay
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours
- Instant pay with our Flexi Pay system
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing training through e-learning and in-house training
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
What you'll need
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.