Are you looking for a rewarding role in care? Well come and join Newcross!
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Care Assistant in St Helens, Knowsley, Skelmersdale and the surrounding local areas, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are required.
Here's what you'll need
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, though we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is a must. You'll need to be confident enough in your abilities to work independently but also able to work harmoniously in a team.
Go from application to active worker within just 48 hours. Our fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.
Access 25% of your pay instantly with the unique and innovative Flexi Pay on our HealthForceGo app, this includes weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £12.18, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.