Care assistants like you make a positive difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Stonehaven, Banchory, Laurencekirk and the surrounding areas.
- Flexible full time and part time hours with various shifts to choose from
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available within high street discounts retailers
As a Care Assistant, you will comfortably work with our service users to ensure that they receive high-quality and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the opportunity to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day by allowing them to submit their timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £13.41/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
Our successful candidates will join our Aberdeen branch which is a short 10-minute walk away from the train station for your convenience but we are also reachable by car or bus.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Join our team today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please give us a call on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.