Take the next best step in your healthcare career today!
As a Care Assistant in Stratford-upon-Avon, Alcester and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. Your duties will include, though aren't limited to, following care plans, aiding with personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal preparation, making up beds and social activities.
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration of up to £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
With Flexi Pay, you are in control of when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo (includes weekends and bank holidays).
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.