As a Care Assistant in Stratford-upon-Avon, Alcester and the surrounds, you’ll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any other services required. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we’ll do the rest.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration of £12.49 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
You’ll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Healthcare staff allows our healthcare staff to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!