Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
As a Care Assistant in Stratford-upon-Avon, Alcester and the surrounding local areas, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
What you'll need...
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't already have a valid certificate, we can provide Moving and Handling training during your induction.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Typically, most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly or monthly but with Flexi Pay employees are now able to access up to 50% of the value of their pay on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What's in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration of £12.49 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.