Do you have a passion for care? Join Newcross and change lives!
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to great rates of pay, we'll provide you with the chance to really see the difference you make in the lives of the people you care for daily.
As a Care Assistant in Stratford-upon-Avon, Alcester and the surrounds, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive health and social care colleagues to aid our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
- A competitive remuneration of up to £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Get exclusive access to Flexi Pay, which allows you to immediately access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays). Simply submit your timesheets via our innovative app, HealthForceGo.
Joining our team...
To join the Newcross community as a Care Assistant, you'll need at least 3 months of paid caregiving experience under your belt from within the past 3 years in the UK, plus experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is essential and you will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo. Ultimately, you'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.