Are you looking for the next best step in your healthcare career?
As a Care Assistant working in and around Sudbury, you will be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. Your varying duties will include supporting clients with personal care tasks, preparing meals, assisting clients with social integration, and carrying out any additional responsibilities.
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of paid professional experience in the past 3 years, plus moving and handling and personal care experience. On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've shared our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
A smart device with an internet connection is required to pick up shifts and access exclusive employee perks through our handy app, HealthForceGo®. The right to work in the UK is essential, and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
Newcross Healthcare are an innovative company that offer flexible hours, plenty of support, and opportunities to develop your healthcare skills.
* An hourly rate of up to £12.99, including holiday pay
* Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
* Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
* Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
* Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an expert in-house training team
* Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
* Mental health support with telephone counselling
With this exclusive benefit, our health and social care workers can gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts! Simply by submitting timesheets on the HealthForceGo® app (available at weekends and bank holidays as well).