Are you a passionate care assistant looking for your next rewarding role?
Join Newcross today! As a Care Assistant in Sudbury and the surrounding areas, you'll be a caregiving expert who enjoys nothing more than improving the day-to-day lives of the people you look after. Your varying duties will include assisting service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation and social activities.
In joining us, you'll become a valued member of our health and social care team and work for a forward-thinking employer. We offer a range of support, training and exclusive benefits for you to thrive in your career with us!
Perks of the job
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
- Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an expert in-house training team
- Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Mental health support with telephone counselling
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays). Submit your timesheets via our handy app, HealthFroceGo®, to receive this exclusive perk!
What we're looking for
An exceptional carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years, plus relevant moving and handling and personal care experience. You will also need to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is required to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. The right to work in the UK is essential. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.