If you're ready for a new career challenge as a care worker in Sudbury, Newcross Healthcare wants to hear from you today. We're looking for dedicated Care Assistants for part-time roles in Sudbury paying a competitive rate of up to £12.99p/hr, including holiday pay. This is a rewarding job in which you'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments in your area. Did you know you can go from being a candidate to being an active and earning employee is just 48 hours?
If you were already working for Newcross Healthcare, this is how your Care Assistant experience would have been put to great use on recent shifts:
* Supporting service users with all personal care tasks and clinical needs
* Assisting nurses, support workers and other members of the health and social care worker team
* Ensuring that the care you deliver to service users supports their care plans
To apply for this Care Assistant position paying up to £12.99p/hr including holiday pay, you will need a minimum of three months of healthcare assistant experience in a similar role, possibly in the NHS. You should ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, although we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
You will also need a smart device to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle is an advantage.
In return for your expertise and inclusive approach, you will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, with a guaranteed minimum of hours and flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Free ongoing training opportunities
* Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Help Newcross Healthcare support key care workers - please apply for this rewarding job today. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. Could you help us make a difference?