We are looking for individuals with a true desire to help others!
As a Care Assistant in Sunderland, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. This involves following care plans, assisting with personal care tasks and clinical requirements. You'll work as part of a supportive health and social care team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Perks at Newcross
- A competitive remuneration of £12.94 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Flexi Pay gives you the option to choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo, and you can instantly receive up to 50% of the value of your exiting shifts (weekends and bank holidays included).
What we're looking for
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
We're looking for passionate people with the right personality. Ultimately, you'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference in the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.