Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants and Support Workers to care for service users living in Lewisham and the surrounding areas of Greater London.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive high-quality care at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
As a Support Worker, you will provide person-centred care and support to our service users with a variety of different needs. You will provide assistance with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities, development of new skills and any additional services required.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Choose us and enjoy having exclusive access to a wide variety of free training programs covering various topics and all earned through credits as you work.
We cover topics such as Basic Life Support, Dementia Care, End of Life, Safeguarding Adults, Epilepsy, Medication Administration and many more.
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay for HCA shifts
- Salary of up to £12.96/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay for SW shifts
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
This Flexi Pay app feature within our HealthForceGo® app allows healthcare staff to receive up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Work with our team!
Joining our team will give you exclusive access to a variety of benefits including flexible hours to fit around your existing commitments, specialised training programs earned through credits as you work and 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar care environment
- A Moving and Handling course certificate that has been completed within the past 12 months
- A smartphone device: iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later) with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Submit your application now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.