We want carers like you to join our Newcross team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants and Support Workers to care for our service users living in Southwold, Saxmundham, Leiston and the surrounding areas.
With us, you have the opportunity to access a unique 'same day pay' service and receive up to 50% of the value of your shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why join our team?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with various weekday, night and weekend shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Specialised training programs free through credits as you work
As a Care Assistant, you will be required to provide life-enhancing care and support to our service users with a variety of daily living activities. Tasks will include personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for providing person-centred care and support to our service users with various important tasks. These will vary but include personal care, daily living activities, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smartphone/device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay for HCA shifts
- Salary of up to £12.96/hr including holiday pay for SW shifts
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Your Ipswich team
Our team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
Our Ipswich branch is based at Crown House in Crown Street, just a short distance from Ipswich Hospital and Ipswich train station.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.