We're a temporary staffing service that invests in its people. Join us today.
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Southwold, Saxmundham, Leiston and the surrounds, you'll love nothing more than being a true companion to the people in your care. Your duties will be varied, including assisting with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds, social integration activities and any other services required. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly access an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Could you be our next care-giving hero?
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Your benefits package
- A competitive remuneration of £12.99 for HCA's and £14.29 for SW's per hour, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Take your pick of shifts that work around your lifestyle
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support