Do you take pride in giving outstanding care to others? Then we need you!
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Southwold, Saxmundham, Leiston and surrounding areas, you will be an empathetic and experienced caregiver looking to work with a dedicated team of health and social care professionals. You'll be working in a range of establishments in your area. Your duties will include following care plans, preparing meals, assisting clients with social activities, and any other care tasks needed.
We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
* A competitive remuneration of £12.99 per hour, including holiday pay for HCA shifts
* A competitive remuneration of £14.29 per hour, including holiday pay for SW shifts
* Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum number of hours - no zero-hour contracts
* Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
* Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
* Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an expert in-house training team
* Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
* Mental health support with telephone counselling
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts with Flexi Pay. This unique feature is managed on the HealthForceGo® app when you submit your timesheets, including weekends and bank holidays!
What we're looking for
To join Newcross Healthcare, you'll need to share our company values of trust, empathy, and expertise and provide evidence of how you display these values. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience in the past 3 years and will have experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. Access to your own vehicle is beneficial.
Access to a smart device with internet is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through the HealthForceGo® app.