Are you looking for a new role in a rewarding care environment?
Join Newcross today as a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Southwold, Saxmundham, Leiston and surrounding areas. You will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive health and social care professionals, assisting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care and support, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt. We'll also ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. Experience in moving and handling and personal care is needed, and the right to work in the UK is mandatory.
You will need a smart device with working internet to arrange shifts and access exclusive features on our innovative app, HealthForceGo®!
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,500 people.
Have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your current shift after completing it (even on weekends and bank holidays)! All managed on our HealthForceGo® app.
Benefits of the job
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay for HCA shifts
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay for SW shifts
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum number of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an expert in-house training team
- Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Mental health support with telephone counselling