Newcross Healthcare is recruiting for passionate Care Assistants and Support Workers based in Southwold, Saxmundham, Leiston and the surrounds. This part-time carer role comes with a competitive hourly rate of up to £12.99/hr, including holiday pay. You can go from candidate to an active and earning employee is just 48 hours if you are successful in your application.
Your responsibilities will include; personal care, helping with social activities, aiding with clinical needs and assisting with any other additional services that will enable our service users to live their daily lives as they choose as independently as possible, in line with their personalised care plan.
What are the benefits?
- Salary of up to £14.29/hr including holiday pay
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexi Pay allows you to submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, though we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is a must. You'll need to be confident enough in your abilities to work independently but also able to work harmoniously in a team. We'll expect you to deliver the same standard of care that you'd want for a loved one to receive, and for you to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for.
If you're looking for true flexibility and control over when you work and when you get paid, then look no further. Apply to Newcross today!