Newcross Healthcare is recruiting for passionate Care Assistants and Support Workers based in Southwold, Saxmundham, Leiston and the surrounds. This part-time carer role comes with a competitive hourly rate of up to £12.99/hr, including holiday pay. You can go from candidate to an active and earning employee is just 48 hours if you are successful in your application.
Newcross Healthcare is a leading provider of care staff in the UK with a national network of over 60 local branches and sees care as a holistic, people-centric pursuit. Working for Newcross is more than just a job - we invest in every member of staff to unlock their true potential.
If you were already working with us as a Care Assistant or Support Worker, these are some of the things you would have achieved this week:
* Ensured that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest
* Played an integral role in teams across a range of establishments in your area to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed
To apply as a Care Assistant or Support Worker, you will need over three months of experience in a professional care role. Ideally, you'll have a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, but if you don't, we can help you catch up with eLearning materials. You'll be assisting service users with a variety of daily living activities. The right to work in the UK is a must and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
As a Healthcare Assistant, you will receive:
* Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
* Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
* A competitive remuneration of £12.99 for HCA's and £14.29 for SW's per hour, including holiday pay
* Flexible working with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
To apply for this Care Assistant job in Southwold, Saxmundham, Leiston and the surrounding areas, please contact us today! Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life!