Are you looking for a flexible, inclusive employer with shifts that fit around you?
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Southwold, Saxmundham, Leiston and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. Your duties will include supporting with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest.
- A competitive remuneration of £12.99 for HCA's and £14.29 for SW's per hour, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Take your pick of shifts that work around your lifestyle
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Flexi Pay allows you to choose when you get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts through our app feature even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.