If you have care worker or support staff experience and live in Thetford, Diss, Eye and the surrounds, please read on! Newcross Healthcare is looking for dedicated and talented part-time Care Assistants and Support Workers. The role comes with a competitive pay rate of £12.99 per hour including holiday pay. Would you like to start your first shift within 48 hours?
If you were already working in this Care Assistant or Support Worker role in the Thetford area last week, you might have been busy with the following tasks:
* Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities.
* Delivering person-centred care in line with individual care plans.
* Assisting nurses, healthcare assistants, social care workers and other members of the team.
To apply for this Care Assistant job, you will need a minimum of three months of Care Assistant experience in a similar position (possibly in the NHS). You will ideally already have a valid certificate in Moving and Handling and must prove the right to live and work in the UK. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up flexible working shifts via our HealthForceGo® app. Access to your vehicle would be a big plus, too.
In return for your commitment to working as a Care Assistant, you will receive:
* An hourly rate of up to £12.99 for HCA's and £14.29 for SW's, including holiday pay.
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature.
* Free ongoing training opportunities.
* Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Keen to get working in this community services care job? You can go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours. Please apply today and help us support key care workers - our country's heroes, especially in this time of COVID-19!
Newcross Healthcare is a leading provider of care staff in the UK, bringing a holistic, people-centric approach to establishments including care homes, prisons and schools and providing complex care in the home. Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life!