Carers like you make a difference!
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Thetford, Diss, Eye and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. Your responsibilities include supporting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal preparation, medication support, social activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.99 for HCA's and £14.29 for SW's, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Our new and innovative HealthForceGo® app feature allows you to choose when you get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and Flexi Pay will give you instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.