Care Assistant / Support Worker
Do you want to make a difference?
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in North Walsham, Stalham, Aylsham, Cromer, Sheringham and the surrounding areas of Norfolk, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary and you'll be supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, washing, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49 for HCA's and £13.74 for SW's ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the option to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
It is highly desirable that you are a driver for this role.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,500 people, and growing.