Care Assistant / Support Worker
Join our team today!
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in North Walsham, Stalham, Aylsham, Cromer, Sheringham and the surrounding areas of Norfolk, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and patients homes, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
Your varying duties will include tasks like assisting service users with personal care, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals.
What we ask for
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years in the UK, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connectio. Lastly, access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
What we offer
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 for HCA's and £14.51 for SW's (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle: part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Free uniform and DBS
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
If you work for us, you can instantly access up to 50% of your shift value, even on weekends and bank holidays! You can do all of this through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.