Care Assistant / Support Worker
Take the next best step in your healthcare career with Newcross!
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in North Walsham, Stalham, Aylsham, Cromer, Sheringham and the surrounding areas of Norfolk, you'll get stuck in with a variety of different tasks to deliver person-centred care. This includes supporting service users with their daily living, lending a hand with eating and socialising, plus any additional services needed.
Working with Newcross is a golden ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 for HCA's and £14.51 for SW's (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Have the option to access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts with Flexi Pay (includes weekends and bank holidays)! Simply submit your timesheets on our handy app, HealthforceGo, to get this exclusive perk.
Does this sound like you?
To join us, you will need at least 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years and the right to live and work in the UK. We also require you to have moving and handling and personal care experience. All health and social care professionals must share our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, so be prepared to provide us with examples of this.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is required to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
The ideal applicant for this position will be a driver.