Care Assistant / Support Worker
At Newcross, we truly care about our people. Join us today.
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Norwich, Horsford, Long Stratton, Thorpe St. Andrew, Poringland, Wroxham, Brundal and the surrounding areas of Norfolk, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. You'll be aiding our service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Healthcare staff are able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 for HCA's and £14.51 for SW's, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
About your profile
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years, along with experience of moving and handling and personal care. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
Our ideal applicants will be drivers for this position.