Care Assistant / Support Worker
Vulnerable people in your local community need you
We are currently recruiting a compassionate Care Assistant or Support Worker to join the team in Norwich, Horsford, Long Stratton, Thorpe St. Andrew, Poringland, Wroxham, Brundal and the surrounding areas of Norfolk. You'll join a friendly health and social care team to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities, meal preparation, making up beds and any additional services required.
What is Flexi Pay?
Choose when you get paid! With Flexi pay, you have the option to instantly receive up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts when you submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. This exclusive perk is even available on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 for HCA's holiday and £14.51 for SW's, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform
- A minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo.
- Access to your own vehicle
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.