Care Assistant / Support Worker
Working for Newcross is more than just a job
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Norwich, Horsford, Long Stratton, Thorpe St. Andrew, Poringland, Wroxham, Brundal and the surrounding areas of Norfolk, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, supporting with personal care, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities, washing and any other services needed.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
It is highly desirable that you are driver for this role.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49 for HCA's and £13.74 for SW's, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
What is Flexi Pay?
With Flexi Pay, you have the option to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.