Care Assistant / Support Worker
Take the next step in your career!
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Norwich, Long Stratton, Thorpe St. Andrew, Poringland, Wroxham, Brundal and the surrounding areas of Norfolk, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. You'll be assisting with personal care tasks, daily living activities, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Our new HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, gives you the control of choosing when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through the app and you'll have instant access to up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49 for HCA's and £13.74 for SW's, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it