Care Assistant / Support Worker
Looking for a rewarding career in healthcare? Join us today!
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Norwich, Horsford, Long Stratton, Thorpe St. Andrew, Poringland, Wroxham, Brundal and the surrounding areas of Norfolk, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. Your various duties will include following care plans, assisting service users with meal times and social activities, plus any additional tasks required.
Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community of health and social care professionals and benefit from ongoing training, support and exclusive perks.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 for HCA's and £14.51 for SW's, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
What we're looking for
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is required to arrange shifts and submit timesheets via our handy app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Our ideal applicants will be drivers for this position.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays)! All managed through our app, HealthForceGo.