Do you want to change lives?
As a Care Assistant in Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Beccles and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. Your duties will vary and include supporting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, social integration activities and any other services required. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 healthcare professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, allows you to choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through the app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support